- Creditors will on the plan proposed by trustee Nobuaki Kobayashi, in March 2020 and filed in December.
- The measure comes after the draft was approved by the Tokyo District Court’s examiner.
- The vote will be conducted online, by mail and in person, with a goal of resolution at a creditors’ meeting on Oct. 20 this year.
- The draft outline indicates that creditors who have filed claims will receive the assets in their original deposited form if they are fiat currencies, or . Other crypto assets will be liquidated and refunded as fiat currency.
- creditors have been awaiting such a resolution since 2014 when it was revealed that 850,000 bitcoins had been stolen from the exchange by hackers.